2014年4月24日 星期四

from每天簡單學英文

You are welcome 不客氣No worries 不用放心上

A With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and
diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my
analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

QGive me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
AI have been working as a computer programmer for ten years. To be specific, I do network, trouble shooting and provide software ,ISO 27001 support. (我幹了10年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做網管,解決問題以及軟體供應ISO 27001方面的支持。)

QWhy did you leave your last job.(你為什麼離職呢?)
A Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
AI feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有陞遷機會。)

QHow do you rate yourself as a professional.(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
A With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
AWith my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

Q What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

QWhat do you think you are worth to us(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)
AI feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

QWhat make you think you would be a success in this position (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
AMy graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for
this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

QAre you a multi-tasked individual(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
AYes, I think so.
AThe trait is needed in my currentor previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

QWhat is your strongest trait(s)(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)
AHelpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)
AAdaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
ACheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

Q How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)
They say Mr. Hsieh is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說謝先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
AThey say Mr. Hsieh is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說謝先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

QWhat personality traits do you admire(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A (I admire a person who ishonest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
A (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. ("實際行動"的人。)

QWhat leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)
AI feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will
be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
AI have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

QHow do you normally handle criticism(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
ASilence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become
worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
AWhen we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q What do you find frustrating in a work situation(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)
A Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我洩氣。)
AMinds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

QHow do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
AI will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

QHow do you handle your failure(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
A None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

QWhat provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什麼會讓你有成就感?)
ADoing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)
AFinishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。)

QIf you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it toWhy(假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?為什麼?)
AI would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。)
AI prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構。)

QWhat is most important in your life right now(眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?)
ATo get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。)
ATo secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。)

QWhat current issues concern you the most(目前什麼事是你最關心的?)
AThe general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)

Q How long would you like to stay with this company(你會在本公司服務多久呢?)
A I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裡。)

QCould you project what you would like to be doing five years from now(你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?)
AAs I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

(我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。)

沒有留言:

張貼留言